Friday, July 25

Stress!!

Good Morning!
I know I'm not doing so hot at blogging, but it's just been insane, lately! But this morning, I had to sit down and send out a prayer request! There is currently a massive manhunt for 2 suspects just a few miles East of town!! See: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25842271/
Yesterday late afternoon they found their abandoned car in the country NW of El Paso, (WITH an empty gun case in it, I read in 1 report!!) and there is now innumerable police & state cars surrounding the whole area & airplanes circling overhead!! This is just unreal... Chad said on his way home from work there was about 5-6 cop cars in the country. Hmm... wonder what's going on. By 9 last night, as I came home from El Paso, they were everywhere!! I've never seen anything like it. (and can't believe it's happening so close to 'home') Please pray they find these men...and for safety of all who live out in that area... we know alot of people within the 'vicinity'!

6 comments:

Blessed By Four said...

Kristy we will pray keep us updated on the manhunt!
Bob & heather

sarah.flyingkites said...

YIKES! That is disturbing. Keep those children INSIDE!!

Sarah

Oh yeah, Kristy, I emailed you a while ago about this, but not sure if you got it...so, I ask you here. Klint and I never paid up for Hoffmann Cuz trip. Please let me know how much we owe!
saffire_06@yahoo Thanks!

megs @ whadusay said...

Wow - exciting stuff going down in Roanoke in a not so fun kind of way!

Jami said...

Oh my goodness Kristy. I will be praying!

Anonymous said...

And this is a prime example why I MUST check blogs like 20 times a day... so I know that there are scary guys close to my parents house!!! Which was where I was headed when I was done checking blogs this morning. Thank you Kristy for posting this! I told my dad to check all his outbuildings for bad guys. Thankfully I had a safe afternoon at my parents house!

Pam F said...

You and your family along with other Roanoke people will be in my prayers, Kristy. Please keep us posted as news breaks. Thanks!

Love,
Pam (as in Sam, Pam, and Joel)