Sunday, July 27

Caught!

Yes, the 2 fugitives HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!! (Fri. afternoon - PRAISE GOD!!) They were seen IN Roanoke on Fri by the SE edge of town. A man who lives in that area was outside his house & he saw 2 men walking. He said they had muddy boots & looked very hot & tired & thought it had to be them. Then they saw him & stopped - he said they looked scared - he called the police immediately. Apparently they had been hiding under the bridge in the weeds! AND they WERE ARMED!!! I cannot believe they came into town, and had guns!! They still haven't released names/pictures yet, but they believe they are from Georgia. We went away for the weekend & just got back late this morning. Thanks to Geege, she called me when she heard they caught them!! I'm so relieved... God certainly was watching over our little town through this! Who knows what they would've done next! We went to Utica to Grand Bear Lodge w/ my family. It was alot of fun, but I was really missing my Dad. (another first... first 'vacation' without him) I'll post some pic's when I can.

PS - Thanks for praying!! =)

No comments: