Monday, November 3

I Love FALL!!

Just love it! BEAUTIFUL colors, cooler days. Sunday afternoon we went out to Comalara / Lake evergreen with my Mom, and walked some trails & let the kids play. Just a perfect day! I'm sure most of you did something FUN with it being so warm! Anyway, the trees were perfect! I wish I had remembered to charge my camera...could've taken 100's of pictures! (ok, maybe not that many!) But here's a few I snapped...








If only fall would last LONGER! The leaves change so fast, then they're gone! Then comes....well, you know what comes next! SNOW...ICE...FREEZING temps... but for NOW, I'll just enjoy the beautiful fall

3 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

love Love LOVE that last picture. WOW!

Sandra said...

fall is beautiful!!! Glad you and Ann could enjoy this day watching the children play and seeing those gorgeous leaves.

Jami said...

I'm feeling the fall joy too!! :)