Friday, November 14

My FIRST guinea pigs!!

Meet my first guinea pigs! Aren't they are just ADORABLE! My dear friend, Rena, let me snap some pictures of her girls, and I think they turned out pretty decent ~ I've deffinately got some learning and improving to do, but consiering it was so windy & cool, they did awesome! So it is my honor to introduce to you..... Clara, Natalie & Annie!






















(sorry I put so many up - couldn't make up my mind) My next victims? The Isaiah's!

6 comments:

Rena said...

They did turn out great. What beautiful girls! Oh, wait, a mother's opinion doesn't count. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
Jodi

Erin said...

You did a great job, Kristy! And Rena, your girls ARE so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Kristy, WOW! You did such a great job with those pictures! So sweet! Jason and Rena have 3 cute girls and very camera friendly, too. Keep up the good work with your next group. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

great job! maybe you can take ella's pictures sometime!

Kristy said...

Awe, I'd be HONORED, Wendy! =)