I was sent an email which included these pictures. Just had to share a few of the good ones. I especially like the first set-up...wow! Wouldn't that be great?!? You could start supper, dry your clothes, update your blog, check the weather, check your email, turn down the stove to simmer your veggies......AND gain an extra inch on your toosh everyday! All without even getting up! What more could you ask for? (maybe not the extra inch on the toosh part) I've been convicted lately about 'wasting' my time. I want to be diligent & not justify all the time spent on my computer... such as: but I love writing on my blog or reading others...I find encouragement in this! Or: I HAVE to check the weather & news... this is my only source! (don't get paper & never watch news) Then my caring bridge sites...now this is for sure a good thing! :) They are such a comfort & help in knowing how to pray for those going through trials and how they are doing! but then there's my other addiction... wasting time looking at houses & floor plans. Yeah, sounds dumb, but I LOVE looking at floor plans! I would love to build someday, but it is expensive, stressful, and so much work. So I just resort to 'dreaming' and saving my favorite ones in my 'floor plan' file. So there you have it. My confession of my addiction to houses and floor plans! I just love to get fresh, new ideas on rooms, decoratin, etc. I will say, though, my Dad sparked this desire in me...I can remember them having floor plan books, since my Dad used to build houses years ago. And my Mom still enjoys looking at them & at houses. But I am deffinately trying to limit my time on this, AND on my computer. Keep me accountable, OK? :) Have a WONDERFUL weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment