This was taken in August sometime. I was trying to sit on the edge of the lazyboy by him, & right after we took this picture, (dad had the lazyboy reclined some) we tipped straight back and almost flipped over! Thankfully the wall caught us last minute. :)
Whew...I'm thankful this day is over! Lots of fighting, whining, disobeying...but we had all 3 kids in bed and lights out just after 8!! Aaaaahhh...the beauty of silence...
New addition to the house! - My hubby bought a Playstation 2 with his Christmas/birthday money. (his bday is tomorrow!!) SO - guess what he's doing right now?!? He's staring at a screen, lurching forward, jumping to the left...then to the right, smacking his knee.....all for a crazy football game. (que the rolling of the eyes) I'm sure you can just picture him!
Well, this was a random post. Just wanted to keep this one lighter! And thanks for all the responses I've gotten so far - your actually reading my blog! :) I love you all & hope you have a great Friday!!
1 comment:
of course we're reading! I can just picture your expression as you talk about ole Chadly!! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment