Good morning! Many of you might know already, but for those of you who don't, Rachel Bramen (Braker) is just undergoing surgery as we speak. It's scheduled for 8:30 (today - Thurs) to remove a tumor in her lung - please pray that they are able to remove all of the tumor without having to remove her entire lung. Her recovery will be tough, and she has (i think 3) young children. This is Rena Hodel's sister, she's about 33 and they just lost their father to a brain tumor just a few months ago! Clearly this is such a hard time for the whole family. So if you could pray them through this day & in the days to come, I know they would appreciate it! Also, she is having her surgery up in Chicago, and alot of her family are unable to be there as they are helping with her children. So be prayerful for all of them...it is SO hard to wait. (let alone 2-3 hours away!)
Oh, and about my last post...I don't know why you can't see the video. I tried to fix it but it didn't change. Sorry. It really is funny, so I'll see what I can do. :) (I'm new at all of this!)
2 comments:
thanks for letting us know...we will keep them in our prayers. Please keep us updated. Thanks.
Do you know how things went? I haven't heard yet.
Post a Comment