Saturday, January 26

P.S....

I had intended on asking what's your 'addiction'? If you dare to answer, where do you spend too much time on the computer? Or what do you want to spend less time doing? I'm going to do a take on what Jessica & Meg do...a give away! =) Since my Tupperware shelves are overflowing, I'll give away 3 pieces of Tupperware to 3 of you who respond! =) (I'll let Kels pick 'numbers' so it's fair) Let's see how this works! Happy confessing!!

12 comments:

Jessica said...

I am addicted to my fabric websites...I spend LOTS of time looking at all the fun options...I also latley have been looking at www.etsy.com too much! They have some great stuff! I love giveaways! So much fun! And I do love those pics too...very funny!

Sandra said...

Ok, Ok, if I have to confess about my addiction to the computer...I will. Strange I know, but its ebay. I use to think it was so dumb and nick was looking at it and I always thought what a waste of time. That is true...a waste of time, but you can get some good deals on that thing:) Most recently I bought a brand new slalom ski. Cheap:) I love to browse different items from movies, to furniture, to gift cards to restaurants. Seriously now, who buys gift cards off ebay?? You have to look sometime, I have seen them go for only 1.50$ less than what they are worth and on one occasion I came across a 25$ gift card that sold for 26.50$???? That is so strange and so dumb if you ask me. Anyway, my addiction is just to look. Thankfully it is NOT to BUY!

Jami said...

Blogging baby!! I love it! I have to LIMIT myself to checking 3 times a day (too some that may already seem like too much but it's better than how I used to be!) :) Also now I make sure I've done my devotions before sitting down to blog. That has helped me! But email...oh I check that ALL the time!!

Love you Kristy!!

Anonymous said...

Something I'm trying to spend less time doing is....sleeping. The New Year inspired me to start setting my alarm for 6, M-F. It's been very good for me. A couple times the boys beat the clock, but usually I've been able to get my devotions in before they wake up. I agree with you about the computer, though, too. I have to limit it to specific times - after lunch and after the boys are in bed at night.
Gini

Anonymous said...

My addiction is having to be "organized!" For an example...Before I go to Wal-mart, I sit down at my computer, and type out everything that I need at the store, and in which order I will find it at the store. That way, I'm not "back-tracking" at the store. It really works for me, as I don't spend as long in there as before. Jodi

Kristy said...

What a great question (and a giveaway too!). Hmmm, I'm more addicted to email I think than anything on the computer. I check my email probably 6 times a day at least. I go in stages of being addicted to blogging, sometimes more, sometimes less. I also can get addicted to ebay- more specifically, selling things. I made some money recently and now I am constantly searching the house for things to sell! The promise of making money is alluring. : )

megs @ whadusay said...

Hmmm.. at the risk of sounding like a broken record (although I do struggle at times with addiction to e-mail and blogging), I am going to go a different route and say reality t.v. I used to be a lot worse than I am now (since this is a confession, I'll go all out .. I used to be addicted to Survivor!) I'm down to one show and it just started up again. I am... an American Idol junkie!

Rebekah said...

I would say my addiction is (this is going to sound so dumb) Adventures in Odyssey. I actually did give it up for Lent last year...it was a good time for me :) I just always want to have something going while I'm working, cooking, etc. But as my Mom always used to tell me "it's good to just have quiet sometimes". (as you can tell it's been an addiction for many years!)

hope i win some Tupperware!

Mama Runner said...

I can't believe I'm confessing this. I'm addicted to snarky TV show reviews. We didn't even have access to TV until last month, and we still don't watch these shows because they're on when the kids are up, but every week (when they're on) I read a hilarious review of Survivor and The Amazing Race.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe no one has said chocolate yet!!! I am so bad- at the end of each meal I HAVE to have some chocolate- even just a few M&M's. When we are out- let's just say, it's not a good day- if you know what I mean :)
April

Anonymous said...

so i know this is an old one but i must confess.
i am addicted to my facebook and my AIM. ya know.. messenger.
anyways its a young kid thing. but last week i deleted both of them and now im tryin to pick up the guitar and play that more often..

clarky

since im your brother inlaw can i have some tupperware too?

Kristy said...

I'm sure I could 'scrounge' some up for ya! Wow, good for you on giving up your addictions! And guitar is an awesome alternative...are you planning to write another song? ;)