Tuesday, March 10

111th post GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Since I missed my 100th post, I thought I'd celebrate my 111th one! I know there are 'secret readers' out there, so it's time to COME OUT! :) I want to know who all peeks at my blog, so I'm having a GIVEAWAY!!!!!

** To be entered into the DRAWING, leave me a comment about your favorite restaurant & your favorite entree there! ** Contest will end on MONDAY, MARCH 16TH @ 10:00 p.m. The WINNER will be announced on Tuesday, March 17th @ 9:00 a.m.!!

(Mine would have to be Johnny's Italian Steakhouse, and the 'Drunken Sailor'. Mmmmmm, I LOVE that steak - smothered in a creamy sauce, with smashed potatoes!! Y.U.M.!)

The WINNER of KRISTY'S 111TH POST GIVEAWAY will receive a $10 G.C. to one of the following....you choose!






GOOD LUCK!!

23 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Ironically, right now, my favorite restaurant is Panera Bread! I think that should put me in the drawing twice since it happens to be one of the prizes ;)

Anyway, yes Panera is amazing. I am in a rut and have been ordering the Sierra Turkey Sandwich...toasted. Delicious!!!

While I'm at it...
Cold Stone: Coffee ice cream with Heath bar and Hot Fudge

Starbucks: Tall Mocha Frapp.

Thanks for the chance to win, Kristy!!

Rena said...

Count me in! My favorite is Jim's Steakhouse downtown Peoria. I love to get a steak and salad & if we are really splurging I get a side of mushrooms- yum! Since you mentioned Panera I will follow Sarah's lead and tell you my favorite there. I rarely diverge from my order of 1/2 Turkey & Artichoke sandwich & a cup of cheddar broccoli soup. I usually drink hot tea with that. I do not like to share this meal, I eat the whole thing including the huge piece of bread by myself. Okay, we have not been out to eat since FL, now I'm totally in the mood to go out!

Marie Stork said...

I have lots of favorites but I guess since you listed Panera I will tell you my favorite thing there. The Greek Salad! I love Kalmatta Olives and it has feta cheese...it's delish! And the chicken salad sandwhich is awesome there also! Thanks Kristy!

Janel said...

I get to your blog through Sarah's and I think I have to say my favorite restaurant is Olive Garden. I don't really have a favorite entree, but really like their minestrone soup and their salad!! By the way if I win I definitely would have to pick Cold Stones where my favorite is the Founders Favorite!!

Jessica said...

My fav right now is Subway...I know it sounds so simple but this pregnant mamma is craving it daily! I get the veggie sub, no cheese, all the veggies with extra pickles and oil/vinegar and italian seasoning :) YUMMERS!!!!

Mindy said...

Hi Kristy! I saw your status on Facebook and had to check out your giveaway!!

One of my favorite places to eat is Q'doba. I LOVE their Queso Burrito and my husband loves their Ancho Chile BBQ Burrito. YUM!!!

Fun contest!!

Anonymous said...

I love El Toro. (Mexican restaurant in Bloomington). They give you your food in seriously 5 minutes or less. I love the Quesadilla Roja with some white cheese sauce to pour on the top. Love it!!!

Fun giveaway Kristy! =)

~Haley

Anonymous said...

lol You are funny...
My favorite restaurant entree is any steak at Chili's, topped off with Molten Lava Chocolate Cake! YUM!

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to say the Eggplant Parmigiano at Olive Garden, but then I saw that Mindy put Q'doba and that reminded me how much I love their chicken nachos with their cheese sauce- that would prob. be my ultimate fave. And while I'm at it- Frontega Chicken Sandwich at Panera's, Reece's pbcups in the choc. ice cream (i forget the name) at Coldstone and I haven't found a favorite at Starbucks yet- I'm too cheap to go there ;)This is making me hungry!

Mama Runner said...

My favorite restaurant, at the moment, is Chili's. I love the old timer with cheese. But ask me in a few days, and I might say Avanti's tortellini.

Anonymous said...

Ok girls, you have my mouth watering!!! I just plain love to eat so it's hard to pick a fav. So... I'll say Panera. I love their cheddar broccali soup, frontega chicken, and their iced green tea is amazing!! I actually like everything on their menu too.

Katie said...

Hey kristy-
I love MOES in North Normal. I love the "Home Wrecker"!! Yummy yummy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy!! One of my favorite restaurants would be The Cheesecake Factory. I love all their food but I really enjoy the Pasta Da Vinci.
Joy Huber<><

Heidi said...

Mine would be Biaggi's...and I almost always order the Chicken Pietro...it is fabulous! (chicken breast smothered in a sauce that is to die for, and served w/ zuccini & squash) It is so yummy and I feel like it is a healthy choice...but the taste is as good as it gets.
If I win...I got first dibs on STARBUCKS!!! ;)
love ya.
Heidi

megs @ whadusay said...

I peek in! My favorite restaurant is Rosie's and I don't have a favorite entree because there food is just plain good all around! Fun giveaway. 111 is a good number. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristy! I like your drawing idea! My fav restaurant overall is Captain Eddie's in Florida...actually my parents are probably eating there sometime this week! I like their fish (duh it's a seafood restaurant, what else would I get) haha.

My fav restaurant in IL is FlatTop! Again, the choice here is a dead giveaway, stirfry :-) with a raspberry iced tea!

Ya know, if I win your contest, I'll have a hard time choosing between Panera and Coldstone! I love them both!

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 111 posts! That is an accomplishment! I recently had something really yummy at Chili's; I believe it was called Mushroom Jack fajitas. It was awesome!
Gini

Kristy said...

Oooh, makes me want to go out for lunch. My faves- steak nachos at QDoba or the lobster bisque and crab legs at the Lobster Pot in Sarasota Florida. Mmmm.

Sandra said...

And to think I just about missed this!!!!
My favorite restaurant is Lakeside Tavern here in Knoxville. I almost always order the Flounder Medley which is topped with shrimp and scallops, but the last time I went I left my comfort zone and tried the grouper...and now I think I'll be getting that next time. It was fabulous. Come visit and we will take you there:)

Anonymous said...

First off, I do believe that I have posted before. (Maybe once or twice!) Congrats on your post...mmm my favorite Restaurant would probably be Olive Garden. I always get the potato soup and salad.
-Christa

Anonymous said...

Hola Kristy!! I'd say one of my favorite restaurants (I have many favorites!!) would have to be Fiesta Ranchera! Pretty much every time I order the Quesadilla Fajita con pollo...soooo good! I haven't been there in a while.. Now I'm thinking it would be super good topped off with some Coldstone...can't beat the chocolate/pb combo EVER!!!! Hmm.. I feel the need for a date night now... Who wants to babysit?!? :)
Janel Wiegand

The Sauders said...

Kristy,
What a fun idea!! I peek in on your blog every once in awhile and love catching up with you guys.
Kev and I have found a super yummy place called Stonefire Grill here in LA. They have this incredible salad with tri-tip, and bbq sauce, wierd combo but super good!
If you ever need a vacation, come and visit us in CA, we'll take you there! :)

Kristy said...

Thanks for all of the FUN responses, girls! They made me huuuuuuuunnnngry! I'll 'see' you in the morning, to announce the GRAND PRIZE WINNER! :)