Tuesday, March 17

And the winner is........

First of all, thanks to all you who shared! It was fun to see all the different tastes. It sure makes me want to eat out, though! So without further ado, I present to you, THE WINNER OF KRISTY'S 111TH POST GIVEAWAY!!.............


.....drum roll, please...........







.................dddddddddddddddrrrrrruuuuummm........





................she HAS A WINNER, FOLKS!........






...................TA DA!!.....................





Woo Hoo! Megs @ whadusay!!!

Congratulations, Megan! You can either email me or comment back on which G.C. you'd like! Meg's favorite restaurant was ROSIES! (she couldn't pick a fav...liked too many) I've never been there before - just might have to try it out sometime! :)


HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY, EVERYONE!

2 comments:

megs @ whadusay said...

WHOO HOOO!

Thanks Kristy - I'll take a Starbucks gift card!

I'm so excited!!!

WHOO HOO!

sarah said...

bummer. i missed your giveaway because i was gone. but i read your blog and i would have commented and probly would have won.