THIS!
Now, I've approached the city about this, considering I've had 2 loads of laundry ruined now, and all they can say is: "yeah, we've had alot of complaints in your area, but we're not really sure why." Another thing they 'assure us of'? "It's perfectly safe to drink." Yeah right! I'm not drinking THAT!
Would You??
6 comments:
no, no, no, no, NO! Yuck!
Wow, that sounds so frustrating. 2 loads of laundry ruined?
Yikes!
I say that you find out who is in charge of taking care of this uptown and bring them a nice big tall glass of water and make them drink it right in front of you.:) We get this every once in awhile when they flush the hydrants. I've considered taking them an itemized statement of the cost of each piece of clothing I've ruined!!! I usually take it to M&D H's right away and thet seems to get most everything out- not always tho-ugh!!!
We have the same issue and I have also ruined several loads of laundry! We actually ended up getting a new washing machine at one point becasue the rusty water was so imbedded in it that even when the water was clear we would end up with ruined clothes. So irritating!
I do NOT drink the water....so gross!!! It's also gross when I fill the bathtub for my kiddos and the water looks like that. We may as well go bathe in the creek. So disgusting. I thought we were supposed to be getting a new well or something?!?!
disgusting! one reason i am glad i don't live in roanoke!
We get this too. Matt has also approached the city because we go thru water filters that are supposed to last 6 mths. in 2 wks! They also assured us that it's perfectly healthy, but I doubt it. I'd like to send it in to a lab for testing!
Post a Comment